Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 22 - What is cancer?

You may be wondering why I'm asking a question that seems to have an obvious answer but, in fact, the medical researchers looking at cancer don't actually know what cancer is. They know how it behaves but, without knowing what it actually is, they don't know why it behaves as it does.

Dr Tullio Simoncini, an Italian doctor, decided to look at cancer and see if he could work out what it is and the conclusion he came to is that it's a fungus. He believes that it starts from candida albicans and produces fungal growths in optimal growing conditions in the body. The body then launches a counter-attack whereby the fungal growth is enclosed and confined so that it can't spread. This is what a tumour is about.

The worst thing to do at this stage is to cut the tumour because, by doing so, the spores of the fungus can escape into the bloodstream and take root elsewhere, which is exactly what happens.

Dr Simoncini, by understanding what cancer is, has come up with a cure. Sodium carbonate. He floods the region of the tumour with a solution of Sodium Carbonate and the tumour recedes because the fungus doesn't like it. You can see a video of the paper this doctor gave at a convention in 2008 here http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/video-drsimoncini-cancer-convention-2008.html

The reason he believes that no one has come up with a cure to date is because the pharmaceutical industry has such a HUGE investment in the maintenance of the chemical response to the problem that all of the research money goes into the production of medication, rather than finding out what the problem is.

I believe this also applies to the Multiple Sclerosis Industry. I refer to it that way because all of the money that's raised for research into MS goes into the production of drugs, rather than looking at the problem itself. I say this because I have MS and I think I've got a bit of an idea about what goes on. I've had it since 1981 and have managed to "get over it" by reprogramming my neural networks, possible because of neuroplasticity. I feel disappointed that none of the money raised goes into investigating possible recovery options, just into drugs. The pharmaceutical industry has a lot to answer for.

So I'm hoping that this latest news about Dr Simoncini's work is going to take off and shake the foundations of medical research and the pharmaceutical industry as we know it. Here's hoping.

When I do the page in my book I'll post it here. I seems to be lagging behind on this part of the exercise.

No comments: